Do you want to......
- Lose fat and weight without feeling hungry or irritable?
- Lose weight to look great and feel so much healthier?
- Have more energy and confidence?
- Have a resource that can guide you?
- Have a plan that can finally work for you?
- Not have to follow a strict meal plan to lose weight?
- Not have to count calories to lose weight?
- Not have to depend on excerise to lose the weight?
- Learn how to eat healthier without removing foods you like to eat or crave?
- Lose weight without surgery?
Medical Weight Loss programs help you when diets and exercise programs have failed you. One of the key factors of success of a Medical Weight Loss program is obesity medicine providers are committed to using evidence-based treatments to help patients obtain their goals. You will have a greater range of treatments and options available under a Medical Weight Loss program.
Average weight loss is 10-20% of body weight but can be higher. Average weight loss is 50+ pounds with about 2-5 pounds lost per week. You will not have to make significant lifestyle changes to lose the 10-20% body weight however, adding simple things to your life changes will increase an even higher weight loss percentage. Be prepared for massive fat/weight loss results!
We have been providing patient care since 2003. We focus on healing mind, body and spirit.
Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.
Most Insurance Accepted but weight loss plans may not be covered by insurance.
Q & A
What are the benefits of Medical Weight Loss?
- Greatly improve your overall health
- Medical weight loss can reduce chronic disease such as: high blood pressure, diabetes, sleep apnea, inflammatory markers, cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol, stroke, gallbladder disease
- Increased metabolism
- Increased confidence
- Improved mood
- Lower risk of multiple cancers
- Less erectile dysfunction and better sex life
- Improved mobility and reduced pain
- Increased energy
- Fewer headaches
- Reduced stress
- Money savings
- Better social life
- Clearer skin
- Better sleep
- Food starts to taste better
- Improved organizational skills
- Increased positive recognition
- Better memory
- Adventurous attitude
- Daily tasks are easier
- Mental clarity
- Balanced hormones
- Less sweating
- More clothing options
- Plus many additional personal benefits
Why is weight loss so hard?
- Life style
- Obesity or being overweight is a chronic relapsing disease. It is not the patient's fault. If you lose weight, you may regain it and more quickly, Your body is hardwired to protect you and may perceive dieting as a kind of starvation. A common response to weight loss is your body is trying to fight against it to protect you
Why is this program different?
- Medical Weight Loss can take a more holistic and life-style based approach to health and wellness
- Medical Weight Loss can create a realistic plan for dropping pounds in a healthy way
- Medical Weight Loss does not focus on a specific weight number
- Medical Weight Loss can reduce your appetite
- Medical Weight Loss can make it harder to absorb fat
- Medical Weight Loss has multiple treatment plans to work with and tailor specifically to you
- Medical Weight Loss can be accomplished without major life style changes
- Medical Weight Loss is obesity medicine provider monitored
- Medical Weight Loss is focused on the individual
- Medical Weight Loss usually includes a comprehensive metabolic testing
- Medical Weight Loss addresses three major catergories - water, macro nutrients (calories) and micro nutrients (vitamins and minerals)
- Medical Weight Loss does not condemn for a mistake or slip up. It addresses refocusing and getting back on course
- Medical Weight Loss does not have a list of foods that are off limits
- Medical Weight Loss does not require you to purchase special costly foods
- Medical Weight Loss looks at weight loss as a way of life - mind, body and spirit
Do I have to exercise?
There is no requirement for exercise, but research consistently shows that exercise increases the likelihood of maintaining a healthy weight. If you choose to pursue an exercise routine, your obesity medicine provider will offer activity recommendations based on your body composition and physical abilities
How much does the program cost?
As each program will be individualized to you the cost will vary. Most people feel it is very affordable compared to other popular and less effective weight loss programs. It also may be payable by health insurance depending on your plan.